I would like to commend a member of your staff. How can I do this?
- We’d love you to tell us when you feel a member of our staff is worthy of your praise, whether it be a service provider, community coordinator, association manager, cleaner, or landscaper. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about it!
Are there designated smoking areas in my community?
- No. There are no designated smoking areas in the community. As per the community rules, smoking is prohibited at the community swimming pools and children’s play areas.
Can I use the common area notice board?
- The notice board located at the community swimming pool cannot be used by residents. It is solely for the use of community news and announcements.
Can I install light decorations during festivals/holidays?
- Yes. You may have decorative lights in your home for a period of up to ten days either side of the festival/holiday, but nothing that creates a visible glare from outside the property. For more information, please refer to the community rules.
Can I install ‘for rent’ signage in the visible areas of my property?
- You may install ‘For sale/lease/rent’ signage on your villa as long as it conforms to the criteria below:
• One sign per unit may be posted, placed in the ground, near the garage or near the front door, within the lot
• Signage can be no more than 90cm x 65cm in size
• Signage can be placed no higher than 170cm from ground level OR the maximum height of the sign from your compound wall can be up to 120cm, whichever is higher.
• Signage must be removed immediately upon sale/lease of the property
I want to place a signboard outside my villa (“The Singh family”) so guests can easily find us. Is this allowed?
- No, to preserve the aesthetics of the community, changes are not permitted to the common area including the addition of signage on external villa walls.