Renting out your property
I have rented out my unit/villa. Do I have to inform anybody about new tenants inhabiting my property?
- Yes, your tenant must contact ECM prior to moving in as our community has an established move-in/out policy. The objectives of this policy are to ensure:
• Current contact information for all occupants is kept up to date
• We have the necessary information to assist residents with special requirements, in cases of emergency evacuation
• To ensure that any damage to the common areas is recorded and dealt with promptly
• A smooth move into/out of the community for homeowners/tenants
If moving into/out of the community, you must obtain a move-in permit or move-out permit, at least one business day before the scheduled move.
I just rented a villa in Emirates Living. Is anything required prior to moving into the community?
- A move-in permit (MIP) is required to move into the Emirates Living community and access will be denied without it. To apply for your MIP, visit https://mip.sakani.ae/MoveInPermit/MoveInPermit.aspx click and apply.