Here are a few steps to ensure your air-conditioner is working flawlessly all year round.
- Ensure that you service your air-conditioning unit at least once a year.
- Enlist only qualified air-conditioning service personnel.
- Ensure that clogged/dirty filters are routinely cleaned or replaced.
- Clean and flush the unit’s drain line regularly to prevent excess moisture.
- Keep external doors and windows closed.
- Keep windows, which are exposed to the sun, shaded by using internal blinds or curtains.
- Refer to the energy-saving factsheet for more information.